Options

CWNP 50% Off Sale

stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
For those looking to possibly add one of the CWNP certifications to your 2018 certification goals, here is a great opportunity to do so at a discount. Use the code: HAPPYHOLIDAYS at checkout for any product besides the CWS or CWT certs. Good until midnight EST on the 29th. The exam vouchers are good for two years...
The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me

Comments

• Options
    chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    the network engineer in me is wanting the CWNA bundle for $150! I must resist lol not part of my job or to do's this year, very tempting.

CertGuide, Practice tests, exam voucher for $150
    https://www.cwnp.com/cwna107/
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • Options
    What tempts me is that the voucher is good for two years and they just recently updated the exam to the 107 version.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

• Options
    tmurphy3100tmurphy3100 Member Posts: 154 ■■■□□□□□□□
    chrisone wrote: »
    the network engineer in me is wanting the CWNA bundle for $150! I must resist lol not part of my job or to do's this year, very tempting.

CertGuide, Practice tests, exam voucher for $150
    https://www.cwnp.com/cwna107/

Do you think the CertGuide is digital or physical? This was not in my sights but seems like a good deal...
    2020 Goals: CCNA R&S, Cysa+, AZ103, Linux+, Pentest+
  • Options
    shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I suppose that is a pretty good deal, it's $175 for the exam alone. Plus you get the book & practice questions all for $150.
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • Options
    Do you think the CertGuide is digital or physical? This was not in my sights but seems like a good deal...
    The cert guide is physical. The ground shipping was kind of expensive at around $17.

• Options
    DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Thanks for sharing this, cool certification.
  • Options
    whitergwhiterg Member Posts: 20 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Add 10 $ for U.S delivery

Add 55 $ for international delivery ... so i think it's physical