WGU - BS: CSIA (8/01/2017) Progress Thread

2»

Comments

• NEODREAMNEODREAM Member Posts: 124 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Latest update: passed C768 - Technical Communications

That leaves me only 2 classes left:

Got my C838 (CCSP) scheduled for next month, and should have Capstone tasks 2 & 3 completed in the next week or two.

Remaining: 33 days
    Goal: eJPT Mar. 2020 | GDAT May 2020 | eCPPT Dec. 2020
    Just received feedback that task 3 of my Capstone was accepted.

1 final class remaining and it is scheduled for the 27th, which will leave me 4 days left in my term to submit results if I pass.
    Sorry for late update all! Went on vacation a couple days after my test, but glad to report I was able to pass the CCSP to finish out my degree.

Definitely one of the harder exams I have sat for, especially considering information out there regarding the test is pretty limited and the scope of what you need to know is pretty wide when it comes to cloud technology.

A grueling 6 months to complete 74 CUs, but glad that it is finally over. Good luck to all those starting their journey or are currently in progress, stay the course!
  • jwawajwawa Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well done, and thanks for posting your journey!
  • averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • samseed101samseed101 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm just about to start C843, but there's not much information about it out there. Usually the WGU course page has some advice, course chatter, etc. But it's dead silent. Do you have any info that can help with the task? I was surprised that there weren't any templates or examples showing the format they were looking for like they had with other PA tasks. Especially since the evaluators can be extremely picky when it comes to formatting.