Options

Passed Ccent!!

NissekiNisseki Member Posts: 160
I can't believe I passed today, first time!

I used most common study material for this exam such as cbt nuggets and boson just to name a few.

I used packet tracer for labs.

I actually completed this exam within 45 mins!

Now onto CCNA. :)

Comments

• Options
    hunterthuntert Banned Posts: 231
    congrats recommend networklessons.com for icnd2 and beyond.
  • Options
    ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    huntert wrote: »
    recommend networklessons.com for icnd2 and beyond.

Is that site like an online book, or is it more like CBT Nuggets and Pluralsite. I cant tell if it has videos or not.
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! Good luck on CCNA
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    boxerboy1168boxerboy1168 Member Posts: 395 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What I'm working on right now, phew this has been a brain burner the last 2 days.
    Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.
  • Options
    YuckTheFankeesYuckTheFankees Member Posts: 1,281 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats! And good luck on your CCNA!
  • Options
    nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 503 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations! :D A very good start for the 2018! :D
    2020 Year goals:
    Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
    Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"
  • Options
    Burns82Burns82 Member Posts: 68 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    NissekiNisseki Member Posts: 160
    Thank you for your kind messages.

A special thank you to all of you for your help.
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Options
    hunterthuntert Banned Posts: 231
    to answer ssnyderu2
    user-offline.png

the site has some videos but mostly has written material which is very good. there are a lot of diagrams and pictures to help you understand.