Learned so much in the last few weeks I can't think

boxerboy1168boxerboy1168 Member Posts: 395 ■■■□□□□□□□
So uhhh, I've been preparing for the CCENT for the last few weeks, took a week off for the holidays and I am also getting ready to start my next semester at WGU.

Today I woke up and began working on a lab and realized I have learned so much in the last few weeks I can't even think.

How about you guys?
Currently enrolling into WGU's IT - Security Program. Working on LPIC (1,2,3) and CCNA (and S) as long term goals and preparing for the Security+ and A+ as short term goals.

Comments

• mbarrettmbarrett Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You need to just keep reinforcing stuff you have already covered, if you cover something once and then move on it's not very likely you could recall it when you sit down for the test.
    It's good to have a study plan, and schedule some break times to give yourself a chance to step back to a different perspective & to stay organized. Sounds like in this case, the week off caused you to lose the thread somewhat, that sounds about normal - just stick to your plan and you will get back into the swing of things before too long...
  • Welly_59Welly_59 Member Posts: 431
    When I started ccent I felt the same. I've found the ccnp journey a lot easier
    Mainly due to be having hands on role in networking and the basics under my belt