Options

CISSP ISC2 Official App Question

adamj2281adamj2281 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
Does the official app have the same questions as the Sybex Practice Test Text?

It appears the same far as the images, etc. just wondering if it's the exact same questions.

Comments

• Options
    tkreagantkreagan Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I don’t know if it is the exact same questions, but I can say that I thought it was very helpful and a great guide - highly recommended.
  • Options
    Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Member Posts: 428 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I saw a review here in TE on the old version - http://www.techexams.net/forums/isc-sscp-cissp/126421-cissp-study-isc-official-app.html

I also found a new version of the app in Google Play (version 4.2.5) that claims it has around 1300 questions.
    X year plan: (20XX) OSCP [ ], CCSP [ ]
  • Options
    larchinallarchinal Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used both the Sybex Practice Test Questions and the official CISSP Study App and found that the questions differed. I bought the Sybex study guide bundle, which included the Sybex Guide to the CBK 7th edition along with the Sybex practice questions, which helped alot. If you are tired of taking the practice questions and found that you are memorizing them more than knowing the answer, the Sybex Guide to the CBK 7th edition includes x4 more practice tests that you can take with questions that differ. I found it very helpful and more of a validation.