plz delete

SpetsRepairSpetsRepair Member Posts: 210 ■■■□□□□□□□
plz delete

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Preferably re-IP. Worst case scenario NAT. No one ever wants to re-IP because it's work, but it's the right answer.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • Fulcrum45Fulcrum45 Member Posts: 621 ■■■■■□□□□□
    /8? Good grief. I've never had to reorganize anything that large but it sounds like Networker is right; redesign and start over.
  • xagreusxagreus Member Posts: 112 ■■■■□□□□□□
    It sounds like this might be a great place to use VRF-lite (Virtual Routing and Forwarding), where you can have separate VRF instances, each with its own 10.0.0.0/8 (or other private IP ranges). That way they don't actually overlap. To allow them to communicate with each other, you have to set up static routes or leaks between VRFs.

Here's a brief overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d_T0q3-eNA

I'm still pretty new to this concept, so I may not have the details right, but I think that's generally how VRFs work. I hope someone with more networking experience can offer corrections and/or wisdom regarding whether this might help in SpetsRepair's situation.
    A+, Net+, Sec+, CySA+, CCNA, ITIL 2011 Foundation, AWS CCP, ISC2 CC, MS SC-900, MS AZ-900
    2024 goals: AZ-900, Cloud+, Palo Alto PCNSA, CyberOps Associate, DevNet Associate, Project+