Aruba

How do you get hands on training with Aruba?

Comments

• EANxEANx Member Posts: 1,077 ■■■■■■■■□□
    pearljam wrote: »
    How do you get hands on training with Aruba?

Fly out there, walk to the beach, order a margarita and watch the sunset.
  • xagreusxagreus Member Posts: 112 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Aruba offers a short, free course: Training Videos | Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company

I found a page for the Aruba Mobility Academy, but it looks deprecated (talks about wireless traffic expectations "by the end of 2015").

The only other training I'm aware of is the Aruba courses offered by HP. You can search for them here: https://certification-learning.hpe.com/tr/courses

HTH!
    A+, Net+, Sec+, CySA+, CCNA, ITIL 2011 Foundation, AWS CCP, ISC2 CC, MS SC-900, MS AZ-900
    2024 goals: AZ-900, Cloud+, Palo Alto PCNSA, CyberOps Associate, DevNet Associate, Project+
  • QordQord Member Posts: 632 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Tough one. The Airheads/atmosphere conference (in Vegas, last week of March this year) has traditionally been the only way to get "official" training, but I'd look for a local user group or reach out directly to regional sales guys. That would be your best bet to get a hold of some demo or older equipment to play with. If you don't mind an older and out-of-support AOS version, the usual online auction sites are also a good place.

I've been waiting for an "aruba press" of sorts for years (they kept promising...), but now that HP arrived on the scene it's actually happening so I expect there will be more training options in the future.