Mike Meyers Practice Test

TBLTZTBLTZ Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
How close are these to the real A+ tests? Can you pass by taking these?

Thanks

Comments

• oldtecholdtech Member Posts: 103
    I found the myers tests too easy compared to the real thing, try the tests on this site as an alternative. There are several other online testing sites.
    Try til it hurts then try some more
  • ivnjivnj Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Mike myers ones I have were pretty close to the ones on my exam I failed. Luckly the Hardware was easy. Now on to the OS.

Thanks,
    ivnj
  • wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
    Heh, I think the more variance of tests you take the better prepared you'll feel for the exam as is. I was freaking out about the tests thinking that they would be gone after dec. 31, but I got the hook up in disguise and am now blessed enough to know that even if I fail once, I'll be able to retake again.

I honestly think that if you fail the first time it shouldn't stop you from going again. You just gotta keep trying and never give up.
    Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.
  • Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    I used Myers for my 2003 A+ exam. I found his stuff most usful. This was also before I knew about Transcenders and others test sites, so I was really his book and what I learned from working on computers that helped me.

Good luck.
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!