Options

eLearnSecurity Digital Forensics Professional

tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
eLearnSecurity is launching another course. Register for the webinar on February 20:

https://www.elearnsecurity.com/resources/webinars/dfp_launch

Comments

• Options
    xxxkaliboyxxxxxxkaliboyxxx Member Posts: 466
    Saw that email today, now I regret not getting the all in one. I will have to see if my company will buy this course. They are really pumping these courses out.
    Studying: GPEN
    Reading
    : SANS SEC560
    Upcoming Exam: GPEN
  • Options
    SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Saw that email today, now I regret not getting the all in one. I will have to see if my company will buy this course. They are really pumping these courses out.

They covered a lot of ground on the "Red team" side, now they are trying to cover the "Blue Team" side. Often company are more willing to pay for the "Blue Team" side.
  • Options
    the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Very interesting. I'd like to see what the training will cover as I suspect they'll be using open source tools. The issue with that would be to make sure your SOP's allow for it.
    WIP:
    PHP
    Kotlin
    Intro to Discrete Math
    Programming Languages
    Work stuff
  • Options
    dmaketasdmaketas Member Posts: 21 ■■■□□□□□□□

Me too regretting not getting the all-in-one pass. If I had it I would do one or two certs per year, for my CPEs and also to learn something new. But overall the industry at least in Europe where I am, is switching to more Blue team, since the Red team is already pretty much covered.