Options

CCNA Cyber Ops Renewal

IronmanXIronmanX Member Posts: 323 ■■■□□□□□□□
I am signed up for the Cyber Ops cohart starting in April.

I was just looking into how much it costs to renew the cert and it looks like to renew you must pass a cert of same or higher level. Is this correct?

If so are there other cisco certs that are not cisco specific?

Also do most certs require 2 exams like Cyber Ops, which I believe would cost me $300 each if not for the scholarship?

Comments

• Options
    trojintrojin Member Posts: 275 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Can you check your link?
    Looks like reflink to different website...
    I'm just doing my job, nothing personal, sorry

xx+ certs...and I'm not counting anymore

• Options
    cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    It works if you copy+paste it instead of clicking it.
  • Options
    stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    The short answers: Any associate or greater level Cisco cert will renew your certification (so, must be 200 series or higher). There are no other certs by Cisco that are not specific to their technologies. And, yes, most require two or more certification exams, depending on the cert and the level of the cert.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Options
    TechGuru80TechGuru80 Member Posts: 1,539 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Actually it’s any exam at the same level or higher...it does not have to be the full certification. If you get a CCNA:Cyber Ops, there are a few you could take directly at the CCNA level to renew...SP, Cloud, Industrial, DC, Collaboration, CCNA:R&S composite exam, and of course retake Cyber Ops. Others like Security, Wireless, Design... all would require you to get either a CCENT or CCNA:R&S composite first to even be able to qualify for the cert (they might let you take the exam but that would be silly).
  • Options
    trojintrojin Member Posts: 275 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Link was changed by duta74 after my post

Last edited by duta74; Today at 05:25 AM.

Of course I copied :)
    and check the link outside my machine
    I'm just doing my job, nothing personal, sorry

xx+ certs...and I'm not counting anymore