Just failed my ccent exam

ishehuishehu Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
i feel so stupid after seeing my score,i studied for weeks, flew to saskatoon to do the exam and i ended up with 760/1000.those simlets are my weakness

Comments

• bjpeterbjpeter Member Posts: 198 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That sucks to hear that. Are there any other test centers near your area?
    2021 Goals (2): SSCP, eCPPT
    Achieved (27): Certified Associate in Python Programming, Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals, PenTest+, Project+, CySA+, Flutter Certified Application Developer, OCP Java EE 7 Application Developer, CCSP, OCP Java SE 11 Developer, CISSP, Linux+/LPIC-1, CCSKv4, OCE Java EE 6 JPA Developer, CSSLP, Server+, Cloud+, Arcitura Certified Cloud Professional, CASP+, Mobility+, Storage+, Android Certified Application Developer, OCP Java SE 8 Programmer, Security+, OCM Java SE 6 Developer, B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science
  • ishehuishehu Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    unfortunately no, i think the simlets were what threw me off, whats a good material to practice with?
  • McElhinneyMcElhinney Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Don't get dis-heartened and re-book the exam. Having a deadline helps focus the mind. For an in-depth read I recommend the CCENT/CCNA ICND 1 100-105 Official Cert Guide by Wendell Odom. This comes with practical labs and exam simulations. To supplement that, I recommend building labs using physical hardware if you are fortunate enough to have access to Cisco kit. If not, packet tracer or GNS is definitely worth looking into.
    2017/2018 Certifications Gained: CCNA R&S, CCNA Sec.
    2018/2019 Certification Goals: CCNA Cyber OPs.
  • shivshankarannairshivshankarannair Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Don't loose heart, re-book and do well!!
  • hunterthuntert Banned Posts: 231
    boson has a network simulator called netsim which is very helpful.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    tackle it again! Sure you will Nail It!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.