CISM Passed 2/2/2018

H-bombH-bomb Member Posts: 129 ■■■□□□□□□□
I Passed the CISM exam today! I studied for a month using the QAE Database. It was a challenging exam. As far as my background is concerned, I have a few years of experience in system administration and RMF. I also passed SSCP and CISSP in December so that really helped. Unfortunately, I wont be able to apply for certification until I meet the experience requirements, but I really wanted to crush this exam. CRISC is the next one on my list!

Cheers!:)

Comments

• za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations
  • anilkumartranilkumartr Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations.
  • K-9K-9 Member Posts: 82 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
    did you learn anything from the Q&A? Is the manual any good.
  • averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • H-bombH-bomb Member Posts: 129 ■■■□□□□□□□
    eddo1 wrote: »
    did you learn anything from the Q&A? Is the manual any good.

I only used the DB. I thought that it was adequate to prepare.
  • Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Member Posts: 428 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

Speaking from experience, I guess only few people will be able to read through the manual from cover to cover as most would probably have a hard time keeping themselves from falling asleep. sleeping.gif
    X year plan: (20XX) OSCP [ ], CCSP [ ]