Options

70-410 tomorrow! any advice welcomed

Sharpe21Sharpe21 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I'm sitting the 70-410 tomorrow for the 1st time! slightly nervous for this one, i have sat quite a few exams recently but i'm certain this will be my biggest challenge.

Study materials;

CBTnuggets 70-410 course
Pluralsight 70-410 course (half complete... preferred CBT)
Powershell in a month of lunches
70-410 book Craig zacker

Quite nervous for this one even though i have put a lot of time in! Im pretty sure i have covered all of the content but im sure Microsoft will surprise me. Any tips or advice for passing? Thanks in advance!:D

Comments

• Options
    mhd.ymhd.y Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hallo,
    i have passed the 70-410 at 11/1/2018-
    i think if u studied all of these then it would easy to pass the exam,
    i had only the last book u mentioned , 70-410 Training Guide + Exam-Ref, i watched also alot of youtube, and alot of labs i have done.
    and i passed from the first time.
    just read all the questions carefully and take ur time to answer, dont be hurry ,
    i had some questions i have seen it from the first time in the exam, but dont worry also because i was weak in 2 objects from the exam and i passed it and i think u will easily go throw it with what u said
    all the best .
  • Options
    Sharpe21Sharpe21 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed with 774/1000. Make sure you know your powershell. Powershell in a month of lunches is a very useful resource!
  • Options
    blargoeblargoe Member Posts: 4,174 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulations
    IT guy since 12/00

Recent: 11/2019 - RHCSA (RHEL 7); 2/2019 - Updated VCP to 6.5 (just a few days before VMware discontinued the re-cert policy...)
    Working on: RHCE/Ansible
    Future: Probably continued Red Hat Immersion, Possibly VCAP Design, or maybe a completely different path. Depends on job demands...
  • Options
    mhd.ymhd.y Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratiolation