xx+ certs...and I'm not counting anymore

Comments

• PersianImmortalPersianImmortal Member Posts: 124 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Just got my pass!!! Check Certmetrics! :D
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Just got my pass!!! Check Certmetrics! :D

Ditto!

Congrats!
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • dizzy_kittydizzy_kitty Member Posts: 95 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I passed as well! icon_cheers.gif
  • jeremywatts2005jeremywatts2005 Member Posts: 347 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Passed Cloud+ and got two stackable with it got a 758 so b a r e l y but a pass is a pass... Pentest+ next up
  • joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Pass and two stackable here, too. CySA scheduled for tomorrow

Congrats all!
  • nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 503 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice! Congrats!! :D
    2020 Year goals:
    Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
    Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"
  • trojintrojin Member Posts: 275 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Passedicon_cheers.gif
    so...

[FONT=&quot]CompTIA Secure Cloud Professional – CSCP
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]CompTIA Cloud Admin Professional – CCAP

[/FONT]
    I'm just doing my job, nothing personal, sorry

Anybody knows why Cloud+ is not renewing any other Comptia certs???
    even A+

• bjpeterbjpeter Member Posts: 198 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I passed too! :):):)

Score: 753
    Passing Score: 750
    2021 Goals (2): SSCP, eCPPT
    Achieved (27): Certified Associate in Python Programming, Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals, PenTest+, Project+, CySA+, Flutter Certified Application Developer, OCP Java EE 7 Application Developer, CCSP, OCP Java SE 11 Developer, CISSP, Linux+/LPIC-1, CCSKv4, OCE Java EE 6 JPA Developer, CSSLP, Server+, Cloud+, Arcitura Certified Cloud Professional, CASP+, Mobility+, Storage+, Android Certified Application Developer, OCP Java SE 8 Programmer, Security+, OCM Java SE 6 Developer, B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science
  • ksijurksijur Member Posts: 89 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I pass as well!!! :) yay!
    Congratulations everyone!!icon_cheers.gif
  • dhay13dhay13 Member Posts: 580 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Passed here too. 760...barely. Got 2 new stackables with it
  • joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    trojin wrote: »
    Anybody knows why Cloud+ is not renewing any other Comptia certs???
    even A+

Cloud+ is not considered a higher level certification in regards to a full renewal on lower level certs. FUll renewal includes these

https://certification.comptia.org/continuing-education/choose/renew-with-a-single-activity/earn-a-higher-level-comptia-certification

Cloud+ does grant some CEU for lower level certs, how many can be found here
    https://certification.comptia.org/continuing-education/choose/renewing-with-multiple-activities/additional-comptia-certifications

Of course, CEU fees, etc, must be paid too.
  • asiru77asiru77 Member Posts: 65 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congratulations everybody i also passed
    joelsfood wrote: »
    Cloud+ is not considered a higher level certification in regards to a full renewal on lower level certs. FUll renewal includes these

https://certification.comptia.org/continuing-education/choose/renew-with-a-single-activity/earn-a-higher-level-comptia-certification

Cloud+ does grant some CEU for lower level certs, how many can be found here
    https://certification.comptia.org/continuing-education/choose/renewing-with-multiple-activities/additional-comptia-certifications

Of course, CEU fees, etc, must be paid too.

Not higher level than A+icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
    I would like to see somebody with A+ knowledge sitting this exam

Just checked my score 803
    Not bad - I did not prepare at all

• SvobodaSvoboda Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I, too, took it and somehow passed despite believing I bombed the hell out of it. Tried using the old version study materials but quit a couple chapters into the IPTV Pro videos. Went in basically shooting from the hip.

OG post: http://www.techexams.net/forums/cloud/128277-cloud-v2-beta-now-open-3.html#post1119465
    Where is the score displayed? I only see that I passed.
    If you log in to Certmetrics and click on the History tab, there should be a column that says "Score Report" and a link labeled Download, which downloads a pdf that should contain your score. (At least it did for me).
    If you log in to Certmetrics and click on the History tab, there should be a column that says "Score Report" and a link labeled Download, which downloads a pdf that should contain your score. (At least it did for me).

I don't have that option. icon_sad.gif
    I don't have it for my Security+ either.
  • jeremywatts2005jeremywatts2005 Member Posts: 347 ■■■■□□□□□□
    @dizzy_kitty I found my score in my score report right by where I download my Comptia Logo. It should be there.
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I, too, passed the beta exam. I think I had a score of 766. I don't deal directly with a lot of the information tested on, so it was a bit of a surprise to see that I passed. I am glad that I went for it, though. Best use of $50 that I've made in a while.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo Member Posts: 389 ■■■■□□□□□□
    trojin wrote: »
    Not higher level than A+icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif
    I would like to see somebody with A+ knowledge sitting this exam

I've had Cloud+ since it first came out, and it's a whole different track of CEU maintenance....meaning you will be maintaining two different sets of CEU renewals: The Cloud+ track, and the IT Infrastructure/Security track. So, if you're CySA+, with Sec+, A+, and N+ renewing when you meet the CEU requirements for CySA+....the same will not be said with Cloud+. It's a bit of a hassle. Sure, if you do webinars or training over something like "Cloud Security" you can apply the CEUs to both Cloud+ and CySA+ in most cases, but in my career field I seldom would take a class, webinar, or training that incorporates both CEU tracks topics enough to use in both.

I'd like to see CompTIA move more toward a "universal CEUs" format where you just go for CEUs for a single level overall, rather than maintaining separate tracks.

If Mobility+ hadn't gotten retired and become a "Certified for Life", then it had yet a third CEU track to maintain.