Options

Passed CISM today

anilkumartranilkumartr Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed CISM today. None of the questions from Q&A DB and online preparation test appeared in the exam. Only experience and in-depth knowledge on the subject helped to crack the exam. I have core network and network security background with ccie and moving towards info.sec domain.

My exam preparation plan:
Studying for cissp for last 6 months. Did Security+,CEH & CPISI on the way to understand the concepts in depth and finally planned to take cissp but had some doubt in passing, so postponed cissp for couple of weeks and took cism to test my subject understanding. Had gone through the youtube video's & purchased Q&A spent around 5 days to prepare for the exam.Studying for cissp helped me to understand the cism domain concepts.

Exam day:
Didn't study any thing on the exam day. Reached the exam center 2 hr early in the morning ( considering peak hr. traffic in Bangalore). spent 3.5 hrs to complete the exam. Didn't review any questions thinking my first choose would be a best answer. Now,waiting for the mail and official score card from ISACA.

Comments

• Options
    H-bombH-bomb Member Posts: 129 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass! I passed the exam today as well!
  • Options
    mattster79mattster79 Member Posts: 135 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well done both of you!
    CISSP
    CISM
  • Options
    za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations for both of you
  • Options
  • Options
    K-9K-9 Member Posts: 82 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! I hope to join that club soon.
  • Options
    Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Member Posts: 428 ■■■■□□□□□□
    anilkumartr and H-bomb - Congratulations to the both of you! icon_thumright.gif

K-9 - I see that you already have CISSP so I'd say passing it soon won't be far from reality. bowing.gif
    X year plan: (20XX) OSCP [ ], CCSP [ ]
  • Options

K-9 - I see that you already have CISSP so I'd say passing it soon won't be far from reality. bowing.gif

I hope you are right! Thanks for that vote of confidence!
  • Options
    averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • Options
    Guys,
    Passed CISSP also today.
  • Options
    talbert80talbert80 Member Posts: 29 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • Options
    ms2406ms2406 Banned Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you guys