Unused GCIH practice exam

admfordadmford Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Just passed my GCIH and I've got an extra practice exam that I didn't use. Anyone need one?

Comments

• Jake4121Jake4121 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sure Ill take it. My test is this friday.
  • sticks7189sticks7189 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How difficult was the exam. Prepping to take mine in March.
  • admfordadmford Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Sorry was out for a bit. The actual exam is very similar to the practice exam. Had a number of questions from the practice exam pop up in my actual exam.

What I would suggest regarding indexes, include notes detailing commands, terms, or tools. Makes looking up much faster if you don't have to open your books. Also, do separate indexes for commands based on platforms, makes things less confusing.

As I read somewhere, take the practice exam, take notes on what questions you answered wrong (screen capture if possible), and update your indexes. Question wise, there are a few where some of the given answers are immediately recognizably wrong (question on Windows, answers with Linux commands, or vice versa). So, take your time. Four hours for 150 questions seems like not a lot of time (1 minute 36 seconds per question), but it is. Don't push to answer as quickly as possible, or else you'll miss something in the question.
  • sikelsosikelso Registered Users Posts: 5 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yes I would need it too. My test is in April. Can I contact you at your email?
    sure, same handle as on the forum, but at gmail.
    And exam has been passed on.