70-410 Passed!!

Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
Passed the exam on Saturday!! I felt it wasn't that hard. I read the MS Press book, CBT/PluralSight/YouTube videos, lots of TechNet/misc. Powershell articles and understanding the cmdlet structure.

I had lots of AD experience and GPO which helped as well as VMware so transitioning that to Hyper-V wasn't that bad!!

Starting on 70-411 today lets go!!
*Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
*Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63

Comments

• PseudonymPseudonym Member Posts: 341 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice one mate. Congrats
    Certifications - A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, ITIL v3, MCITP:EDST/EDA, CCNA R&S/Cyber Ops, MCSA:2008/2012, MCSE:CP&I, RHCSA
    Working on - RHCE
  • Muhammed HMuhammed H Member Posts: 93 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats. By the way....do you think using CBTNUG+MS press book combo enough to pass this exam?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Muhammed H wrote: »
    Congrats. By the way....do you think using CBTNUG+MS press book combo enough to pass this exam?

I think it depends on your experience with Windows Server in general. If you have a good background then I think it's possible but if your new to the technology I would suggest gathering more resources. :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63