Am i ready for the CISM?

OmniManOmniMan Member Posts: 78 ■■■□□□□□□□
I scored a passing score 74% on a QA database practice exam. Think I’m ready?

Comments

• E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    If you have to ask then you are not ready :D

I waited until my score was above 90% before I took the exam.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • PJ_SneakersPJ_Sneakers Member Posts: 884 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Bro, you only took the practice exam once? How many questions? Did you do a custom exam that included all "new" questions?

I've been bouncing between 85 and 95 for several weeks now and I'm not sure if I'm ready yet. Lol
  • ms2406ms2406 Banned Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Understand the concepts well untill you get 90% in QAE database, once you score everytime 90% for 50 questions each time you practise I can say you are ready for exam, remember it's not easy exam and not a tough one too, if you practise well, you can do it......... Don't rush even it takes few months more........... I passed my CISM exam few days, I practised till I got 94% in practise exam. In the exam I was feeling confident but still crossed my fingers till I click submit button......
  • za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hi. I usually wait until I score at least a 90% the actual exam is harder than the practice so I would wait If I were you
  • mattster79mattster79 Member Posts: 135 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I’d wait until your average score is 90% and you’ve answered every single question in the DB.
    CISSP
    CISM
  • H-bombH-bomb Member Posts: 129 ■■■□□□□□□□
    My average was 85%. And even then I found the exam to be a challenge. I scored a 637 on the scale from 200-800. Hope this helps!
  • Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Member Posts: 428 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'd say it would be on a case by case basis. When I scored a 70%~ on my first run of the practice exams (all questions in the DB), I reviewed those items that I answered wrong and randomly selected some questions that I answered right just to make sure that I got the concepts down and not due to a lucky guess. Further, I watched Kelly's CISM series on Cybrary.it to finish my review preparations.
    X year plan: (20XX) OSCP [ ], CCSP [ ]