Recommendations for Pearson VUE testing center in NoVa?

mmcabemmcabe Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
Any recommendations for Pearson VUE testing centers in Northern Virginia (Fairfax/Tysons/Annandale, etc.)? I know the quality can vary from center to center. I'd rather not worry about glitchy workstations if I can help it.

I'm going for Security+, which is a 90-minute exam.

Thanks.

Comments

• EANxEANx Member Posts: 1,077 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I've tried a few. While none are stellar, my preference has been for IT Pronets on Little River Twpk, maybe 1/4 mile from Home Depot. Only problems I've had have been occasional building maintenance sounds and it can run a little warm in the testing room. They keep a fan in there but it's unlikely you'll need to dress warmly. I've never had equipment problems and they have headphones if you want them.

There's a place just off 395 and Edsall that I don't recommend. Don't remember the name but never had a good experience there.
  • mmcabemmcabe Member Posts: 58 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • mbarrettmbarrett Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Sinteg Solutions near Tyson's Corner is open on weekends (both days) - I like going in on a Sunday, the traffic is almost non-existent, no problems with getting there on time. There is usually nobody else there but you, 1-2 other test takers (there are 3 test stations) and the proctors who hang out in their office. There is no street noise or distractions, really good time to go if you like being able to focus.