acloud guru v linux academy

scascscasc Member Posts: 461 ■■■■■■■□□□
Hi all

Wanted to get some feedback regarding which one people have used, which one seems to be better etc? Want to choose one to start learning about aws.

Have heard that Linux academy goes in more depth but wanted to confirm.

Thanks in advance
AWS, Azure, GCP, ISC2, GIAC, ISACA, TOGAF, SABSA, EC-Council, Comptia...

Comments

• maronvomramaronvomra Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    for my AWS cloud pratitioner exam I felt like acloudguru was way more details and in depth comparing to LinuxAcademy. cloudguru covered a lot of details which were not required for the exam but def good to know to better understanding of the service. I think its the same for other ones too.

Looking into Solution architect so will know soon.
  • mzx380mzx380 Member Posts: 453 ■■■■□□□□□□
    maronvomra wrote: »
    for my AWS cloud pratitioner exam I felt like acloudguru was way more details and in depth comparing to LinuxAcademy. cloudguru covered a lot of details which were not required for the exam but def good to know to better understanding of the service. I think its the same for other ones too.

Looking into Solution architect so will know soon.

I'm interested in your results, please keep us posted!
    Certifications: ITIL, ACA, CCNA, Linux+, VCP-DCV, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM
    Currently Working On: Microsoft 70-761 (SQL Server)
  • lacagrl17lacagrl17 Member Posts: 40 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Linux Academy's courses include hands-on labs - real-world scenarios plus the lab environments for you to practice in so that you gain those skills that you need to succeed past just answering multiple choice questions. So it goes beyond just answering questions and allows you to really immerse yourself to use the actual AWS environment to fully grasp what you're learning.