Options

SkillSet

PeterHandsPeterHands Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
What do peops think of this?
ISC2 CISSP, EC-Council CEH, CompTia Security+

Comments

• Options
    DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I haven't used it personally for the whole question bank however I did manage to use the free quizzes from time to time whenever I had a few minutes to spare on their app. It does provide a good refresher on the core concepts to say the least. There are some other exam simulators that provide a more effective approach IMO: BOSON, ISC2 Official CISSP Question book from Sybex, Transcender, etc as you will see them listed on some of the CISSP Passed threads here.

Cheers,
    DZA
  • Options
    ctreadwe26ctreadwe26 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Honestly, I signed up for the quarterly plan and haven't been impressed. There are some really good questions and technical ones not covered by the CISSP Official Study Guide 7. However, some of the questions are basic and were created by old users. A few of the questions are flat out wrong, have incorrect spelling/grammar, etc. It definitely requires you to go through a lot to get 100% readiness to ensure the refund policy. I have done well over 1,000 questions. FYI, if you get 100% readiness and do not pass the exam, they will reimburse you for the exam as well as refund the money you paid. That is one of the main reasons I signed up.
  • Options
    Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Member Posts: 428 ■■■■□□□□□□
    ctreadwe26's sentiment. To add, some questions or answers are worded in such a way that arriving at the correct answer is easy.

Note: If it would provide you more context, I have yet to read a CISSP review book and only listened to Kelly's CISSP Cybrary.it videos and I am the type of person that needs to read to really understand and appreciate the concepts.
    X year plan: (20XX) OSCP [ ], CCSP [ ]