HELP!!!!!! Im trying to Relocate to Atlanta

loqmeoloqmeo Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys, my name is Devon im looking to relocate to Atlanta Ga. I have about 1.5 years experience with a ccna. I live about 1.5 hours away from atl and, looking to move are there any it jobs around that will acctually hire me? And not waist my time ...thanks

Comments

• scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    I hope you do a spell check before you send out resumes... Why don't you send out some resumes to get a feel on who would call you, then you won't 'waste' your time...
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • loqmeoloqmeo Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes i do a spell check im driving so .. can please give me leads not smart ass comments thanks
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Guys, hurry up and give useful advice before this guys kills himself due to typing while driving.
    Haha yes thanks :)
  • EnderWigginEnderWiggin Member Posts: 551 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Email every company in Atlanta telling them how desperate you are for a job. Employers love desperation, because it means you'll be willing to do anything they tell you, for the lowest rate in the pay band. Also, use talk-to-text to send the emails, it'll make things go faster, which means you'll get a job sooner.
  • markulousmarkulous Member Posts: 2,394 ■■■■■■■■□□
    loqmeo wrote: »
    Yes i do a spell check im driving so .. can please give me leads not smart ass comments thanks
    They were giving you advice, not smart ass comments. You gave us almost zero information about yourself and what you're looking for and your grammar was awful. What are we supposed to do?
    if I can't be a smart aleck what else can I do? icon_wink.gif
  • logisticalstyleslogisticalstyles Member Posts: 150 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yes, there are jobs in Atlanta.
  • KelkinKelkin Member Posts: 261 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey guys, my name is Devon I'm looking to relocate to Atlanta Ga. I have about 1.5 years experience with a Cisco CCNA. I live about 1.5 hours away from Atlanta and, I'm looking to move are there any it jobs around that will actually hire me? And not waste my time. I'm looking for people to lead me in the right direction. Are there any local people that know of any entry-level jobs ( NETWORKING) in the Atlanta metro area looking for employees. Sorry about the bad grammar earlier. I was just trying to get advice. I guess this is what I should expect. Thanks for the help I will continue to look at the comments, And taking the advice such as the Emails. Also, what do you guys think about temp agency in the area?
    Try to look on Indeed ..join LinkedIn. Do a web search on Atlanta. Research is your friend...
    Yes, there are jobs in Atlanta.

Thank you
    Try to look on Indeed ..join LinkedIn. Do a web search on Atlanta. Research is your friend...

Yes, I have done this already.
    Did you send out resumes via Indeed? Start to research recruiting agencies in the area.
    Did you send out resumes via Indeed? Start to research recruiting agencies in the area.

Yes, I have, but I haven't researched any agencies as of yet and I will start that asap.Thanks
  • IIIMasterIIIMaster Member Posts: 238 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Check Indeed usually there are a crap load of jobs in Atlanta and surrounding cities. Since you only live a hour away it shouldn't be that hard. Throw some resumes out there and see who bites.