Just saying hi!

5no-yt5no-yt Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hey guys,

Just found this website today , excatly what i was looking for!

I've recently been employed as a helpdesk cadet for a government body in New Zealand. I currently hold a CIT and DipICT. (which so far has been of no help to me!!)

Just recived my MCSE material today.. Will be studying exam 70-270 in the first instance then moving on to the rest of em... I have a 2 year contract here so i plan to get as many microsoft cirts under me as humanly possible.

I'm not the best studyer as i prefer my weekends to be full of drinkin and partying... altho this needs to change if im gunna get through these!!!

So just thought i would say hi, and no doubt u'll be seeing more of me...
And dont forget to give me a swift kick to the butt and get me studying!!
icon_lol.gif

-Chapt3r
Security is like exercise: everyone talks about it, but not many people do it.
-J.R.Purser

Comments

• sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi Chapt3r, nice to have you. Good luck on your studies. icon_cool.gif

Quick question - if you just found this site today how is it you've been a member since Nov29? icon_lol.gif

Must have been all that weekend partying and a temporary case of amnesia? icon_wink.gif

Sorry I couldn't resist... :)
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    Welcome....
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • 5no-yt5no-yt Member Posts: 79 ■■□□□□□□□□
    haha sprkymrk, i think i came here back then to source out some info for an issue i was having, didnt realise what this website actually had.. guess i predicted my arrival icon_lol.gif
    -J.R.Purser
  • Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Welcome
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!
    Chapt3r:4 wrote:
    haha sprkymrk, i think i came here back then to source out some info for an issue i was having, didnt realise what this website actually had.. guess i predicted my arrival icon_lol.gif

Deja vu? icon_lol.gif

So what kind of back ground do you have in IT? Is this your first IT related job?
    After my study, I worked at an IT integrator company for 8 months as a Jr network engineer. That was a pretty sweet place to work, only it wasn't a very good learning environment for me. Alot of the time I was sitting in my office watching movies!!
    So I gave that up and I'm doing much better at my current job, even though im working for peanuts and im basicly the slave of the office (welcome to the world of helpdesk's huh!?) they are paying for all my MCSE course material etc.. so I'm not complaining :)
    -J.R.Purser
    Hey, you gave up a good paying job watching movies? icon_lol.gif
    You MUST be a tech-head.
    We're all a bit crazy, aren't we?
    hah! I'ld agree with that, being a little crazy is right along side coke and pizza :D
    -J.R.Purser