CRISC Passed 2/23/2018

H-bombH-bomb Member Posts: 129 ■■■□□□□□□□
Just passed CRISC today. Exactly three weeks after passing CISM! I used the QAE DB only. The review manual was way too dry to study. Overall the difficulty is about what I expected. Now I just need to get CISA and then I’m done for the year. Cheers!:)

Comments

• scankloudscankloud Member Posts: 47 ■□□□□□□□□□
    H-bomb wrote: »
    Just passed CRISC today. Exactly three weeks after passing CISM! I used the QAE DB only. The review manual was way too dry to study. Overall the difficulty is about what I expected. Now I just need to get CISA and then I’m done for the year. Cheers!:)

Congratulations H-bomb, I passed my CRISC Exam December 22nd 2017 and it was a great feeling after 1month of studying. I'm taking my CISM tomorrow 24th Feb 2018, what was your last minute or entire preparation for your CISM? I failed my first attempt, score 430 and not up to 450 mark, kind of worried even though I have prepared and understand the concept way better now. Congrats again
  • H-bombH-bomb Member Posts: 129 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks! Goodluck to you, you’ll ace the exam tomorrow! Don’t overthink the question and follow your gut feeling icon_wink.gif
  • roxerroxer Member Posts: 130 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wow - excellent. Congratulations!! I will follow that path as well. CISM tomorrow and CRISC in June. Can you comment on how hard the CCSK was? I know it is open book, but I understand they make it complicated because it is open book.
    roxer wrote: »
    Wow - excellent. Congratulations!! I will follow that path as well. CISM tomorrow and CRISC in June. Can you comment on how hard the CCSK was? I know it is open book, but I understand they make it complicated because it is open book.

The CCSK was of moderate difficulty. I actually failed it the first time with a 77%. The second time I passed with a 93%. Just use the Study Guide from CSA and you will be okay.

Hope to see a CISM Passed from you today! icon_thumright.gif
  • scankloudscankloud Member Posts: 47 ■□□□□□□□□□
    H-bomb wrote: »
    Thanks! Goodluck to you, you’ll ace the exam tomorrow! Don’t overthink the question and follow your gut feeling icon_wink.gif

@H-bomb, thank you for your positive and good wishes, I aced the CISM Exam this past weekend, so ISACA is down to 2 more exams left for me now. Have any CISSP experience?
    scankloud wrote: »
    @H-bomb, thank you for your positive and good wishes, I aced the CISM Exam this past weekend, so ISACA is down to 2 more exams left for me now. Have any CISSP experience?
    that’s awesome! Excellent job! You can see my CISSP review here:
    http://www.techexams.net/forums/isc-sscp-cissp/130446-cissp-passed-12-11-sscp-passed-12-14-a.html
  • averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Member Posts: 428 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations H-bomb! icon_cheers.gif
    X year plan: (20XX) OSCP [ ], CCSP [ ]
  • za3bourza3bour Member Posts: 1,062 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations, I passed CISM in December, how do you compare CRISC to the CISM? I was thinking about trying to pass it. I do have some free time now