Try Harder Kali t-shirt

TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
Anyone know where I can get a t-shirt that says Try harder and has the kali dragon logo? I looked at their site but couldn't find any.

Comments

• McxRisleyMcxRisley Member Posts: 494 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Offsec does not sell merchandise. I have heard of them handing a few things out at conferences though such as coins.
    I'm not allowed to say what my previous occupation was, but let's just say it rhymes with architect.
  • TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    McxRisley wrote: »
    Offsec does not sell merchandise. I have heard of them handing a few things out at conferences though such as coins.

I'm surprised they dont. Every other organization tries to squeeze as much as possible. Guess not Offesec. Any other site I could look to find something similar?
    Nope, they own all of the rights to the name, logo and everything. So legally, nobody else can profit from them.
    I'm not allowed to say what my previous occupation was, but let's just say it rhymes with architect.
  • EnderWigginEnderWiggin Member Posts: 551 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I've seen people with those dragon tattoos.
    tedjames wrote: »
    I've seen people with those dragon tattoos.

Ya, if you actually go to their site and read the FAQs. They say that people are allowed to use their logos and stuff like that, including clothing BUT they are LEGALLY not allowed to profit from it in anyway. Now does that prevent people from making them and selling them anyway? Most likely not unless they found out and decided to take action.
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Splunk has some classic tees, and a lot of them.
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    shochan wrote: »
    Splunk has some classic tees, and a lot of them.

Yes they do and speaking of those. My company sends me them regularly but they are always to small so my wife ends up wearing them instead LOL
  • LonerVampLonerVamp Member Posts: 518 ■■■■■■■■□□
    It's not the t-shirt you're specifically looking for, but there is some merchandise: https://trixgraphix.myshopify.com/pages/about-us Otherwise as mentioned, lot of their swag is handed out in person or something. For instance, I still have a BackTrack 3 tshirt that is still surviving.

Security Engineer/Analyst/Geek, Red & Blue Teams
    OSCP, GCFA, GWAPT, CISSP, OSWP, AWS SA-A, AWS Security, Sec+, Linux+, CCNA Cyber Ops, CCSK
    2021 goals: maybe AWAE or SLAE, bunch o' courses and red team labs?
  • UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    Make your own, I don't think they own the rights to 'try harder' , just don't put kali linux logo....

Splunk tees most of them arent work appropriate...
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Check out my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/DRJic8vCodE 

• TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    UnixGuy wrote: »
    Make your own, I don't think they own the rights to 'try harder' , just don't put kali linux logo....

Splunk tees most of them arent work appropriate...

Yeah i know, they are more on thw funny side. Summer is coming and I nees some funny gym t shirts thats all.