Options

Passed 220-901 Today after the second try!!!!!

dmvtechnewbiedmvtechnewbie Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Im so excited! i failed the first time with a 599/900....passed the second time with a 684/900!!! Sooo close but at least i passed..
.icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gif Hoping to pass the 902 on the first try because funds are limited!! lol

advice: Learn every pbq/sim that you can find on the internet....troubleshooting..etc

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! Good luck on part two icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    BIGBOYBIGBOY Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!

What do you mean pbq/sim? Any more advice, tips would be helpful? I am feeling anxious about my test
  • Options
    dmvtechnewbiedmvtechnewbie Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    BIGBOY wrote: »
    Congratulations!

What do you mean pbq/sim? Any more advice, tips would be helpful? I am feeling anxious about my test

Dakinggamer87 & @BIGBOY

@Bigboy

There are Performance-Based Questions & Simulations, These aren't regular questions. You will have to do stuff as if you were actually on the job, but virtually. just google it and you'll get the picture
  • Options
    DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□