eLearnSecurity Liftime LAB Access.

wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
I received this (Good or Bad) news just now.

I can see that even my Penetration Testing Student course purchased in 2014 Lab is active now.

I think it is good if you want to go back to the lab to check something, but bad because you don't have the pressure to finish before LAB time expires.

“Your lab hours have expired” is no more! We’re glad to announce that Hera lab hours now have lifetime validity, and you are free to use them up whenever you want.

https://blog.elearnsecurity.com/lifetime-access-to-your-virtual-labs-granted.html

Comments

• ottucsakottucsak Member Posts: 146 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I'm kinda happy and sad too. I would have bought the forensic and the threat hunting course with the early bird pricing if I have known that the lab wouldn't expire. Well, I guess that's $1600 that I saved.
  • KhohezionKhohezion Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm pretty happy that they did this. I dont think I could have gotten to all the certs I bought...
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Happy to see this as well, however I'm not going to let it be the cause of me to procrastinate. Current work situation has lit a fire under my rear so I'm going to finish up the CCSK and CCSP in the next 4-6 weeks and go hard on eJPT>eCPPT>OSCP.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Skyyyyy2001Skyyyyy2001 Member Posts: 57 ■■■□□□□□□□
    this is great news .... :)