Share latest CISM QAE DB with me - I will share the price

sumeetgandhisumeetgandhi Member Posts: 60 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi,

Anyone willing to share the CISM QAE DB? I am willing to share the price of it. 185 seems a big amount for every cert. Just checking. Let me know.

Thanks
Sumeet
---
With Regards
Sumeet Gandhi
CISA, CISM, PMP, PMI-ACP, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Office 365, SharePoint Online, SharePoint (2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007), MCTS, CSM, ITIL, PRINCE2

Comments

• H-bombH-bomb Member Posts: 129 ■■■□□□□□□□
    It really wouldn’t be worth it. The progress report would be in conflict as far as tracking scores go. I would also imagine it violates Ethics policies.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    No biggie on the ethics component becuase he's not CEH certified icon_smile.gif
  • sumeetgandhisumeetgandhi Member Posts: 60 ■■■□□□□□□□
    My company does not reimburse any money spent on certifications / its preparations, that is the reason I am looking out for someone who is willing to share the price (specially with those who have cleared the exam recently). I don't think this is in violation of any ethics policy.
    ---
    With Regards
    Sumeet Gandhi
    CISA, CISM, PMP, PMI-ACP, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Office 365, SharePoint Online, SharePoint (2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007), MCTS, CSM, ITIL, PRINCE2
  • anthonxanthonx Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    As someone explained in this forum before, the Q&A database is tied to your ISACA account. It will most likely involve sharing your user account and password. Is anyone here willing to share his/her account with a stranger? Hmmm... sounds like by reading the CISM manual, I'm sure that it will most likely be a violation of identity and access management. Maybe you will be better off if you buy a used Q&A book.
    AnthonX
  • ms2406ms2406 Banned Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    It's against policy to share accounts as most of the ISACA materials require user name and password to log into ISACA website, which is tracked. Buy the original material from ISACA, you won't regret and it's worth it.
  • semsem010semsem010 Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    contact me
    Hi,

Anyone willing to share the CISM QAE DB? I am willing to share the price of it. 185 seems a big amount for every cert. Just checking. Let me know.

Thanks
    Sumeet
  • ms2406ms2406 Banned Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Don't do it Sumeet, it's against policy, account can't be shared.........
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Shhh... he coud be setting a sting for ISACA.
  • H-bombH-bomb Member Posts: 129 ■■■□□□□□□□
    That would be classic.
  • kerneldude2016kerneldude2016 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    hi guys,

just want to ask if this is the material you used in taking the exam preparation.

[FONT=&quot]CISM Review Questions, Answers & Explanations, 9th Edition

thank you.
    [/FONT]
  • SteveLavoieSteveLavoie Member Posts: 1,133 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I think those kind of post, should be deleted outright by the moderator.