Just Passed OSCP

aakashc1aakashc1 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
icon_cheers.gif

So, today i got email from Offensive Security that i passed the OSCP Exam. And i can't express my feeling...

Really i learned a lot during my OSCP Journey and this is the only certification course i did in my life after MCA [Post Graduation] which i did in 2013.

Soon i will write my review about my Journey

Thanks

Comments

• E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! Looking forward to reading your review.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • datakandatakan Member Posts: 17 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Grats! How many points?
  • airzeroairzero Member Posts: 126
    Congrats man! It's a great accomplishment to get this beast out of the way, welcome to the club!
  • HiggsxHiggsx Member Posts: 72 ■■□□□□□□□□
    During your PWK lab time, did you have will to give up because it was too hard?

I'm frustrated, almost 30 days gone and I just rooted 8 machines.
  • BlueMushroomBlueMushroom Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratz! Any good advice regarding windows/linux privilege escalation resources (link, etc)? I find the PWK course too light on that..
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!! Are you considering pursuing any other certs?
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • BlucodexBlucodex Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Grats! Had no doubt you would kill it, judging by the way you blew through the lab environment.
  • aakashc1aakashc1 Member Posts: 41 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hello friends, here is my answer of every question above

No, i don't give up just only switched to other machine and then again try to solve that machine which i failed in first time. There are some machines which i solved after many many tried and many days as i regular try them after switching solving machine and then try again and again and that way i learned the techniques.

Sometime, the answer of solving of lab machine available on pdf book itself.So read the book carefully and make notes

Second, for links for window/linux privilege escalation are all will be available on internet. OSCP force us to research ourself.There is numerous links on internet and i also will share some links in my review soon

Third, yes i will be try for OSCE course but not this year,next year i will try for OSCE course.

Thanks