Options

novell practice exams

cordurorycordurory Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi guys
Ive been digging for the longest time for a novell practice exam and have finally given up.
Does anyone have a link for a free novell practice exam like the tech exams ones
Thanks
Doug

Comments

• Options
    petedudepetedude Member Posts: 1,510
    If you're looking for a NetWare 6.5 CNA prep exam, try examforce.com or the ExamCram CCNA book.

If you're looking for a NetWare 6.0 prep test, try the demos at transcender.com or selftestsoftware.com.

If you're after Master CNE exams, those are split between selftestsoftware.com and transcender.com, but don't expect to find the GroupWise 6 exam.

For the NetWare 6.5 CNE materials: I think you're out of luck save for the $400 Novell Self-Study Kit.

For CLP/CLE: I don't think those are out yet, but I'd be surprised if some of those don't start popping up after the Master CNE program is retired. I doubt either Transcender or Self Test Software would want to put out the development and support costs for less-popular Novell Linux exams while they're still carrying the old stuff around.
    Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
    --Will Rogers