I was not this nervous when I took that HardWare part of A+

jasoninazjasoninaz Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
Jesus, I think that I'm going to have a heart attack!

I think its because they changed the number of questions. I take it tomorrow. It went from 30 to 80. Man what a freaking change. I'm already a system admin so I have the job thats not the point.

Anyway in 24 hours I will be taking the test. I failed the whole A+ years ago and it was a serious blow to my ego. You get so used to having the answers but when your put on the spot its a kick in the pants.

After I get this I'm going for my 2000 professional. I have all the study materials. I have been using the transcender and exam notes and everything that I can get my hands online.

This is my first post and decided to be honest and human.

Thanks, jason nulph
Phoenix, Arizona

Comments

• NeMiNaToRNeMiNaToR Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have my A+ os in 24 hours too, im more nervous cos this is the one to pass for the whole A+ cert. As a system admin you should walk it, I think the pass rate is about 50%, see if you can get some last minute prep tests and aim for a score of 80% IF you can get 80%, you should pass 2moro.

Good Luck.
  • GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    I've got both of my A+ exams on Wednesday. I've crammed until I thought my brain was going to explode. I was seriously stressed about it, but I've realized that I either know the stuff, or I don't. I'm doing very well in all the practice exams I've been taking, so I'm just going to go for it. Pass or fail, stressing about it is just to slow me down. So I've put down the books, and am just waiting for d-day.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Special_k21Special_k21 Member Posts: 155
    Thats the way to do it Ghent. If you know the stuff, you are going to pass. I don't recommend studying and studying until the last second of the test. All that is going to do is stress you out! Relax and read the questions carefully and you will do fine!
  • carbunklecarbunkle Member Posts: 97 ■■□□□□□□□□
    the linear is easier then the adaptive
  • LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    I took both tests as the adaptive and hated each of them. I like the linear tests much better (all linear tests). Good luck to all 3 of you, and don't sweat it.
    jasoninaz wrote:
    Jesus, I think that I'm going to have a heart attack!

I think its because they changed the number of questions. I take it tomorrow. It went from 30 to 80. Man what a freaking change. I'm already a system admin so I have the job thats not the point.

Anyway in 24 hours I will be taking the test. I failed the whole A+ years ago and it was a serious blow to my ego. You get so used to having the answers but when your put on the spot its a kick in the pants.

After I get this I'm going for my 2000 professional. I have all the study materials. I have been using the transcender and exam notes and everything that I can get my hands online.

This is my first post and decided to be honest and human.

Thanks, jason nulph
    Phoenix, Arizona

Well how u get on?
  • jasoninazjasoninaz Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    A lot of restore and fix registry questions for 95-98

Printer questions. IPX/SPX/IP/NETBUI

what files do you need when creating boot disks for 95/98/NT4.0/Windows 2000/XP

I'm on vacation baby off to MI.
    jasoninaz wrote:
    A lot of restore and fix registry questions for 95-98

Printer questions. IPX/SPX/IP/NETBUI

what files do you need when creating boot disks for 95/98/NT4.0/Windows 2000/XP

I'm on vacation baby off to MI.

SO how you get on?!
  • jasoninazjasoninaz Member Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed I got 650. But I am so glad its over, well I have to take my dog to the dog resort so I will not be back here for two weeks.

It was the windows 95A and 95B questions that bugged me the very most. And the dos registry questions that also bugged me too.

Take care guys and good luck to all of you.

I could hear my heart beating in my ears as I took it. So poor guy was sitting on the steps because he failed. He used the Mike Myers stuff. I use the transender stuff myself.

Later.