SOC Analyst positions open in Scottsdale, AZ

BlucodexBlucodex Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
Looking for L1-L3 analysts. Multiple positions open. I'm not 100% on pay but I am almost certain the bottom is $40+hr.

Fortune 5 company. Hiring has been from all over the spectrum but I do know that there is a drought of heavy hitters in the valley so if you've got a lot of REAL experience and fit the culture you'll be coveted.

If you're interested PM me and send your resume with any questions. I'll get your resume to the right people and be happy to answer any questions.

Comments

• BlucodexBlucodex Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Update on this. We are still looking for strong L2 and L3 candidates. They just don't seen to be in the area. This is a fortune 5 company that is going through a huge technology transformation right now and is in need of experienced and passionate analysts. Heavy emphasis on culture fit.

I believe L2 is 100-120 and L3 is 120-140+. I'm not HR but I have been part of the interview process as of late. I believe working out of Alpharetta, GA is also an option.
  • packetphilterpacketphilter Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Blucodex wrote: »
    so if you've got a lot of REAL experience and fit the culture you'll be coveted.

That's the hard part for me. I just never could take a liking to being drunk every night and going to strip clubs.
  • airzeroairzero Member Posts: 126
    Man wish I had some real experience or I'd jump on that oppurtunity. Also I'm a pro at getting drunk and going to strip clubs icon_cool.gif
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    airzero wrote: »
    Man wish I had some real experience or I'd jump on that oppurtunity. Also I'm a pro at getting drunk and going to strip clubs icon_cool.gif

Ummm...I'm pretty sure with those certs any employer would be willing to at least interview you and if you show you still have the knowledge, take a chance on hiring you. Don't sell yourself short.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
    That's funny packet. Partying is not a mandatory part of the culture ;)
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I wish I could get my wife to move out of Minnesota and down south... We are expected to get up to 6 inches of snow in the next few days. Tired of winter!
  • josephandrejosephandre Member Posts: 315 ■■■■□□□□□□
    nice. Scotsdale is one of the few areas I'd actually consider moving. Unfortunately I can't right now.

Good stuff though
  • backtrackerbacktracker Member Posts: 91 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Your posts seem to indicate that the Phoenix area is a good area for Security back-grounded guys at the moment. Do you know if this need extends into Windows System Admin and Desktop support roles too?

I'm planning a move out that direction in the next year and am curious of the overall job market in that area. Hopefully not too much a thread hi-jack! The opportunities you posted sound great and will surely make someone happy, thanks for posting.
    MSM-ISS (Information System Security)-'07 Colorado Tech.
    MCSE | MCSA X3 | Security + | Network +
    Your posts seem to indicate that the Phoenix area is a good area for Security back-grounded guys at the moment. Do you know if this need extends into Windows System Admin and Desktop support roles too?

I'm planning a move out that direction in the next year and am curious of the overall job market in that area. Hopefully not too much a thread hi-jack! The opportunities you posted sound great and will surely make someone happy, thanks for posting.

Everything tech is pretty hot here atm.
  • cmcysacmcysa Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Blucodex, I'm in Summerlin currently but I am in Phoenix occasionally. I'm interested. Do you have a throw away e-mail you could post here for me to contact you next week? Thanks!