CISA Passed 3/27/2018

H-bombH-bomb Member Posts: 129 ■■■□□□□□□□
CISM - 2/2/2018
CRISC - 2/23/2018
CISA - 3/27/2018

Passed CISA today! Mission accomplished of completing the ISACA trifecta this exam period. Just in time before I start my new job on Monday. What a relief! For my studies I used the QAE database for all three exams. I completed around 1900 attempts on the CISA questions. To be completely honest, the CISA was harder than I expected. For whatever reason, I thought it was going to be easy. Anyways, I'm done with the certs for now and plan on focusing my efforts towards completing my degree. :)

Comments

• ClmClm Member Posts: 444 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Did you finish all three because your a security guru or just alot of studying ?

which Material did you use?
    I find your lack of Cloud Security Disturbing!!!!!!!!!
    Connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/myerscraig

• averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the feat! That's no small accomplishment knocking them out in short order, I know that for sure!
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • H-bombH-bomb Member Posts: 129 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks! Your posts inspired me to go for the trifecta. Glad it’s done icon_cheers.gif
  • vijaytyagi@msn.comvijaytyagi@msn.com Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats in 2 months you have completed 3 exams , great bowing.gifbowing.gifbowing.gif

Please share your success formula with us also
    Congrats in 2 months you have completed 3 exams , great bowing.gifbowing.gifbowing.gif

Please share your success formula with us also
    Thanks! Honestly studying for the CISSP months prior established a solid foundation and understanding of the concepts required to clear these exams. The QAE databases are awesome and we’re a huge help!
  • mattster79mattster79 Member Posts: 135 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I found sitting the CISSP exam 5 months before the CISM was a massive help. The CISSP gives you such a great basis for the other exams.
    CISSP
    CISM
  • mattster79mattster79 Member Posts: 135 ■■□□□□□□□□
    And the ISACA Q&A is an awesome resource too!
    CISSP
    CISM
  • JOB SEEKING CISAJOB SEEKING CISA Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have also passed the CISA exam and I am having a hard time finding a job in IT Audit , security or a related field, i live in Nigeria and do not mind an entry level job or even volunteering for a while to gain experience.
    My local chapter says there are no positions currently available to volunteer for, so there goes that option. Any suggestions friends?
  • airbenairben Member Posts: 14 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats. I passed the same 3 ISACA certs (CISM, CISA, CRISC) in 1 week each using just the DB. I think it's more than sufficient for these exams.
  • LarryFormLarryForm Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Woww!!!
    Congratulations. I am preparing for the CISA and I am using the question database of 2014. Do you think this with the official study guide will do the trick? Of course in addition to other online questions. I am a security analyst (contact person at my company for security audits) and I am CISSP Certified.
    Will love to hear from you.
    Congratulations again.
    Thanks for mentioning that. Will the 2014 database do the trick? What database did you use?
    Good job Bro. I am from Cameroon but live in the USA (so many jobs for that CISA certification). Look for jobs in other countries around Africa. I can guarantee you'll find one. I say so because I have been looking too. Look for jobs in Banks and mobile telephone companies all around Africa. Western countries are not so much into sponsoring visas for foreign worker especially given that the skills are available around them.
    LarryForm wrote: »
    Woww!!!
    Congratulations. I am preparing for the CISA and I am using the question database of 2014. Do you think this with the official study guide will do the trick? Of course in addition to other online questions. I am a security analyst (contact person at my company for security audits) and I am CISSP Certified.
    Will love to hear from you.
    Congratulations again.
    I think that sounds good. I’d probably get the latest DB questions and use the guide only for reference. Especially since you have CISSP.
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,229 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! I'm hoping to knock out CISA soon.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • roxerroxer Member Posts: 130 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations H-bomb!! Hopefully following in your footsteps soon!