CISSP Pearson Vue Voucher for US candidates

erik1980erik1980 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I have a Pearson Vue testing voucher for the CISSP exam, which I won't be able to use.
I booked myself a boot camp in the US and I was assuming that the voucher would be valid in Europe to schedule a training afterwards, but the sales person did not warn me about the fact that is is not.

So I have a testing voucher available which I'm willing to let go at a discounted price if anyone is interested.

Again, it's only valid for US Pearson VUE testing centers.

If you're interested, please send me a private message.

Regards
Erik

Comments

• erik1980erik1980 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Forgot to add that I would let it go for 400 USD.

erik1980 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I have a Pearson Vue testing voucher for the CISSP exam, which I won't be able to use.
    I booked myself a boot camp in the US and I was assuming that the voucher would be valid in Europe to schedule a training afterwards, but the sales person did not warn me about the fact that is is not.

So I have a testing voucher available which I'm willing to let go at a discounted price if anyone is interested.

Regards
    Erik
  • Jianwa@ymail.comJianwa@ymail.com Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi Erik, due to the settings on this forum site I can't send you a private message. But I am interested!
  • bjpeterbjpeter Member Posts: 198 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Forgot to add that I would let it go for 400 USD.

When does the voucher expire?
    2021 Goals (2): SSCP, eCPPT
    Achieved (27): Certified Associate in Python Programming, Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals, PenTest+, Project+, CySA+, Flutter Certified Application Developer, OCP Java EE 7 Application Developer, CCSP, OCP Java SE 11 Developer, CISSP, Linux+/LPIC-1, CCSKv4, OCE Java EE 6 JPA Developer, CSSLP, Server+, Cloud+, Arcitura Certified Cloud Professional, CASP+, Mobility+, Storage+, Android Certified Application Developer, OCP Java SE 8 Programmer, Security+, OCM Java SE 6 Developer, B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science
    Hello,

Voucher Expiration Date: 4/5/2019

Hmm is there a way to send PM’s here? Otherwise you can find me on FB. Name Erik Cleppe
  • wgraysonwgrayson Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey Erik,

I am interested in the voucher if it is still available. I tried to look you up on FB but there are a few profiles. Which is yours?
    wgrayson wrote: »
    Hey Erik,

I am interested in the voucher if it is still available. I tried to look you up on FB but there are a few profiles. Which is yours?

The wedding picture sitting on the floor one icon_wink.gif
    otherwise ecleppe at google mail it if doesn’t work.
    Hi all,

Regards
    Erik

It’s gone!