Options

A+ help

gcristello2000gcristello2000 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
icon_eek.gif Please help me i failed the A+ OS test twice i need good questions to study from can anyone send me some please.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Comments

• Options
    RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    ummm - I suggest that you purchase a decent book and read it cover to cover. Either Mike Meyers All In One or David Groths excellent book from Sybex.
    Considering most every **** question someone has asked me a question about I have been able to prove incorrect I suggest you stay as far away from them as possible.
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007
  • Options
    gcristello2000gcristello2000 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Which book is good to study from for the new A+ OS cert test.
    I heard it includes XP, and wireless questions.
  • Options
    LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    Try the Mike Myers All in One. Very good book and maybe get yourself some transceders practice tests if you are still that worried about the test.
  • Options
    Special_k21Special_k21 Member Posts: 155
    They do include some very basic XP questions. Nothing difficult. When I took the test and was not 100% on an XP question, I just thought about how it would work in 2000. The generality of the XP questions can usually be related to 2000. As far as wireless, again...basic! What IEEE specification is related to wireless .....802.11b/g. Very easy! Just read a A+ certified book and be comfortable with the information and you will do great!