Options

CCNA Wireless 200-355 Complete Video Course

medicmedic Member Posts: 116 ■■■□□□□□□□
I am looking to start preparing for CCNA Wireless next month and was wondering if anyone has any experience with the CCNA Wireless 200-355 Complete Video Course and wanted to share their thoughts on it.

There is a coupon code VID70 for 70% until March 31 which brings the price down to $90. I'm thinking that course plus the OCG. Good enough for someone with zero hands on experience with Cisco wireless products?

CCNA Wireless 200-355 Complete Video Course

Comments

• Options
    neRForNothingneRForNothing Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I watched that, you can't go wrong with Jerome Henry. I wish he was still making material for CCNP and CCIE.
  • Options
    Thanks. How well does it cover the exam? I used CBT Nuggets for the 640-722 and while I thought the course was good, as I was taking the exam it became apparent I was not prepared and did not pass. Along witth CBT Nuggets I also used the OCG. I thought there was a lot on the exam that I had not been exposed to. To be fair, I really didn't feel ready going in to it, but it was the last day to test for 640-722 so there was no way to put it off.

I figure it is time to revisit wireless again.
  • Options
    packetphilterpacketphilter Member Posts: 85 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Take a look at this post.
  • Options
    I saw that, but it is about 640-722. I'm hoping things are better with 200-355.