eLearnSecurity Elite Pentester Bundle

tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
Just got an email from them about this: https://www.elearnsecurity.com/landing/the_elite_pentester_bundle

Is it worth the cost? eJPT was great, and I fully plan to continue in this direction after I pass CISSP. I don't want to start on anything else until then.

Comments

• Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You can sign up for a sampler module at the web site.

Not sure if you are aware, eLS plan to stop selling bundles from 1st May. They did include a note about this in the mail
    All our current bundles are available for enrollment until the end of April 2018 only, don't miss that last chance to get in!
  • tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Oh, yeah, I saw that. Most of the bundles are out of my price range. Also, it might take me a few years to get through everything. Still thinking about the Elite Pentester bundle.
  • Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    tedjames wrote: »
    Oh, yeah, I saw that. Most of the bundles are out of my price range. Also, it might take me a few years to get through everything. Still thinking about the Elite Pentester bundle.
    Guess it depends on what your certification plans are. Some of us use PTP and WAPT as a stepping stone to OSCP.
    Mike7 wrote: »
    Guess it depends on what your certification plans are. Some of us use PTP and WAPT as a stepping stone to OSCP.

That's my eventual plan. I'm thinking, though, that it might be better for me to wait to spend that kind of money until I'm actually ready to take the course.
  • shk28shk28 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi

I am interested in OSCP and decided to go for eJPT > eCPPT (PTP) > OSCP. Do you think I need to go for WAPT as well before OSCP ? To what extent WAPT will help in OSCP ? The eLS certifications are expensive for me even with bundles and wanted to be sure on what courses / certifications I can go for before attempting OSCP. (I do not have any experience with inforsec)

Thanks
    I recommend comparing the WAPT, eCPTP, and OSCP objectives and looking for crossover.
  • JSNJSN Member Posts: 56 ■■■□□□□□□□
    How did you feel about eJPT, did you feel you needed any pre-study for it? Or did it cover the baseline for info sec, networking, linux cmd line etc?