Passed 103 & 104

twolefteyestwolefteyes Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□
Passed both with pretty good scores. It was difficult at times but over all i think the book i had prepared me for it, plus my instructor highlighted areas that were exacly on the exam.

Book: CompTIA Linux+ Guide to Linux Certifications by Jasion W. Eckert
Certifications:
[x]A+
[x]Net+
[x]Sec+
[x]Linux+
[x]CCNP R/S
[?] Whats next?

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif

What is next?
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations!!!

What were your study methods? How long did it take you to study and feel prepared for the exam?
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
  • twolefteyestwolefteyes Member Posts: 30 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I think what's next is Network+ get that out of the way.

Mostly book and in-class lectures. I would go home every day and do the labs which were all in command line and prepared me for most things. I was a little nervous about the questions. There were a few things that were on the test that weren't in the book so i had to guess on the test. I was in class for about 2 months so studying for that long.
    Certifications:
    [x]A+
    [x]Net+
    [x]Sec+
    [x]Linux+
    [x]CCNP R/S
    [?] Whats next?
  • coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations!!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Probably will pursue this cert in 2019...I love Linux and use the GUI for many years, I just need to get some lab exercises to beat their cmd syntax in my brain & I will be on my way to the dark side...lol
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • phariuspharius Member Posts: 71 ■■■□□□□□□□