April 15, Exam Format

KeddypaKeddypa Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Is there anyone who have attempted the CISSP exam after April 15, 2018?

Needs some advise on Study Plan, here is my plan:

- Wait for the new Sybex book in May?, or should I study the 7thh edition Sybex book
- Go over the Cyberray videos
-
Larry Greenblat's video
- I got his whole session videos for $99
- cccure test prep
- Overall 3 months target and then take the exam in July end

Please respond guys- Thanks a lot

Comments

• E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Check out the (ISC)² SSCP and CISSP forum. I recall seeing a post or two about the new format.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • KeddypaKeddypa Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    HI there..isnt this this the SSCp and CISSP forum?

Is there anyone who has seen the new exam after April 15th and please respond to my questions.

Thanks a million guys...
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    I meant look through the forum to see posts from people who have recently taken the exam.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I don't know that anybody here has taken the newest version of the test. However, everything we've seen from ISC(2) and other sources indicates that the differences between the previous version and this one are so minor that there's no reason to buy the upcoming version of the study guide.

Download the ISC(2) CISSP exam objectives and make sure that you cover all of them in your study plan, no matter where you get your study sources.
    Sounds good, thanks:)
  • CE1028CE1028 Member Posts: 84 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Is Larry Greenblat's video training highly recommended? Never heard of it
  • Tech&BlessedTech&Blessed Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I haven't but I am getting ready to start studying as well aiming for July, August time frame. Let me know if you take it before I do. Any tips will help, maybe we can even study together or start a study group.
  • beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    This has also been covered on the official ISC(2) board. A bit more off and on but the basic conclusion is that more people are taking the exam and passing at a higher rate than years before though we don't officially release pass rates.

The latest changes have nothing to do with the exam questions themselves but more with the user experience. Smoother, less jerky than the older experience kinds of things from what I understand. If not the ISC(2) is seriously underplaying the changes.

Good luck with the exam.

b/eads