If boson's quiz question is understood, can i pass the exam?

daxin09daxin09 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
I will take the exam on April 23.
I'm not sure if I can pass it.
I did boson's test, pocket prep, Practice Tests, and all in one's test.Each set of questions was done two or three times.
I'm not sure if the test points are covered.
Besides, I am a Chinese and my English is not very good. EC-Council is not particularly friendly to people whose native language is not English. CISSP has provided Chinese exam questions.
I am a bit nervous now..

Comments

• airzeroairzero Member Posts: 126
    Can't say whether you will pass or not, but when I studied and took the exam the Boson practice test was a very good indicator of what the actual exams feels like. Honestly that practice test may have been more difficult then the actual exam. As far as the language barrier, you have 4 hours to complete the test and it is more then enough time. This should give you enough time to slowly read through the questions to ensure you understand them. Hope that helps and good luck man!
  • daxin09daxin09 Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    airzero wrote: »
    Can't say whether you will pass or not, but when I studied and took the exam the Boson practice test was a very good indicator of what the actual exams feels like. Honestly that practice test may have been more difficult then the actual exam. As far as the language barrier, you have 4 hours to complete the test and it is more then enough time. This should give you enough time to slowly read through the questions to ensure you understand them. Hope that helps and good luck man!

Thank you very much.:)
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    To answer your question, yes you CAN pass, but there is no guarantee that you will. You don't mention how well you've done on those practice tests or your real world experience. Boson worked well for me in combination with Matt Walker's book, my SANS SEC504 material, and my years in Info Sec.
    If you're doing well on Boson practice exams then I think you should be in good shape for the real thing. Good luck!
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
    E Double U wrote: »
    To answer your question, yes you CAN pass, but there is no guarantee that you will. You don't mention how well you've done on those practice tests or your real world experience. Boson worked well for me in combination with Matt Walker's book, my SANS SEC504 material, and my years in Info Sec.
    If you're doing well on Boson practice exams then I think you should be in good shape for the real thing. Good luck!
    Thank you very much.icon_thumright.gificon_thumright.gif
    I passed the exam, and the whole process went smoothly.
  • airzeroairzero Member Posts: 126
    airzero wrote: »
    congrats man!
    thanks man!
  • acomoacomo Member Posts: 69 ■■■□□□□□□□
    daxin09 wrote: »
    I passed the exam, and the whole process went smoothly.
    congratulations, how difficult was for you? what were the main topics that you were asked about?
    did boson helped?

thanks
    acomo wrote: »
    congratulations, how difficult was for you? what were the main topics that you were asked about?
    did boson helped?

thanks

nmap,DNS,and a lot of firewall,IDS,IPS and so on..
    Just a review of my exam, wrong two nmap questions...
    Boson is very useful, but the questions are much harder than the real ones.
    It's great to learn through it.