Options

Ccna 200-125 passed!

labscloudlabscloud Member Posts: 137 ■■□□□□□□□□
I passed my test Thursday and feel super relieved. This cert has so much foundational info to build on for future studies. Starting on CCNA Sec this week. Anybody know how long it should take to be prepared for SEC test?

Comments

• Options
    jcp1856jcp1856 Member Posts: 51 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats! I wonder how 200-125 would be vs going to ICND1/2 route?
  • Options
    labscloudlabscloud Member Posts: 137 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If you have a good foundation in Networking in general, I'd say go for the composite CCNA. When you split the test up, the test can end up being more specific and detailed since you only take 1/2 at a time. You still get 50-60 questions regardless if you take the 1 exam path or 2. Try and get it, I'm getting a nice raise because of it and my boss is sending me to Cisco Live in June, so it's already paying huge dividends for me, as it will with you also!!
  • Options
    zinniarosizinniarosi Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Anyone here ? Who,s give me a good and advanced Aproperiate material, . I need an advanced and good material for preparations of this 200-125 exam
  • Options
    ChristinaScoutChristinaScout Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I could not succeed Cisco - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA v3.0) in two consecutive efforts because I was not having proper material for preparation. I say thanks to my friend who suggested me to use 200-125 Braindumps for definite success. Now I am certified in Cisco - Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA v3.0) and all the credit goes to **************.co.in. If anyone of you is going to appear in this certification then you must choose 200-125 Study Material for your brest results. Don’t forget to practice on testing engine that will give you stringer grip over the concepts.
  • Options
    greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.