Passed Network+ Yesterday

jamshid666jamshid666 Member Posts: 48 ■■■□□□□□□□
I took the N10-006 exam yesterday and passed with a score of 835. Now on to Security+. Although I don't chat in these forums very much, thank you to everyone for your postings, as I've read a lot of them to assist my progress to passing this exam. After this, I only have 15 more classes to finish to get my BS-NOS from WGU.
WGU BS - Network Operations and Security Estimated completion: May 2019
Remaining courses: C846 (ITIL), C768 (OA), C850 (OA), C769 (Capstone)
Active Certifications: A+, CCDA, CCNA-R&S, CCNA-Security, CIW-SDA, i-Net+, Network+, Project+, Security+, Server+, Splunk Certified User, VCP-DCV
Expired Certifications: CCNP, LPIC-1, MCSE, RHCSE,

Comments

• SquishedSquished Member Posts: 191 ■■■□□□□□□□
    jamshid666 wrote: »
    I took the N10-006 exam yesterday and passed with a score of 835. Now on to Security+. Although I don't chat in these forums very much, thank you to everyone for your postings, as I've read a lot of them to assist my progress to passing this exam. After this, I only have 15 more classes to finish to get my BS-NOS from WGU.

Congrats on the pass! I passed Security+ last week and going to take Network+ next week. Then off to CySA+.
    [2018] - A+ 901 (PASS), A+ 902 (PASS), Project+ (PASS), Security+ (PASS), Network+(PASS), CySA, Cloud+
    [2018] - MBA - IT Management - WGU (PASS)

HR: “What if we train them and they leave?”
    ME: “What if we don’t train them and they stay?”
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    w00t!icon_cheers.gif Awesome pass!
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
  • D20D20 Member Posts: 124 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    Certifications: A+ Sec+ isc(2) CC Google Cybersecurity Certification 2024 Goals: Pass the Network+ Exam
  • myub40myub40 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing N10-006. What materials did you use to study and prepare for the exam?
  • D20D20 Member Posts: 124 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!!
    Certifications: A+ Sec+ isc(2) CC Google Cybersecurity Certification 2024 Goals: Pass the Network+ Exam