Passed MTA 98-364 today

KandinskyKandinsky Posts: 108Member ■■■□□□□□□□
Passing score was a 70, I passed with a 94. 37 questions total. I used the videos from Pluralsight and purchased the 30 day MeasureUp practice test. Also ran through the SQL course on W3schools. I studied for about a month before taking this test. For me it was about average difficulty as I have literally no SQL or database experience at all prior to this exam. If someone has worked with SQL and databases I can see this being a lot easier. For me, I had to study to understand the concepts.

Comments

• greg9891greg9891 Posts: 1,174Member ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    Certs Gained 2018: CCENT ,210-255 ( Cyber Security Operations)
    Upcoming: ICND2, CTT, 210-250 (Cyber Security Fundamentals)

Isaiah 28:10 - For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line; here a little, and there a little.
  • backtrackerbacktracker MCSE CP&I, MCSA Server 2016, MCSA Windows 10, MCSA Server 2003, Security +, Network + Posts: 91Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice work, great score!
    MSM-ISS (Information System Security)-'07 Colorado Tech.
    MCSE | MCSA X3 | Security + | Network +
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Gaming Tech Expert Silicon Valley, CAPosts: 4,012Member ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63, GCP Architect
  • KandinskyKandinsky Posts: 108Member ■■■□□□□□□□
    Just now saw this, thanks everyone!