CompTIA IT Fundamentals Exam

sureshheysureshhey Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Recently i bought a book from amazon CompTIA IT Fundamentals Study Guide FC0-U51 by Quentin Docter
Just curious is the exam questions similar to the book i bought?

Thank you

Comments

• shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Doubtful, because publishers would be violating the NDA of CompTIA. Usually they are similar so you can understand the concepts.

https://certification.comptia.org/testing/test-policies/comptia-candidate-agreement
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • sureshheysureshhey Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Can i say it's roughly the same?
  • stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Possibly. Not having access to the same book, it is kind of hard to judge. Not to mention, most people on this forum have never taken the IT Fundamentals certification, so it is doubtful they would be able to accurately answer that question.
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • techbitstechbits Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    sureshhey wrote: »
    Can i say it's roughly the same?

Pretty similar, yeah.
  • ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo Member Posts: 389 ■■■■□□□□□□
    That's a Sybex book, and I've used Sybex for a number of CompTIA certs over the years. I think you will find many of the questions will give you an idea of whether you are ready to attempt the exam. However, my perception of the Sybex practice exams is that many of the questions, from a skill level perspective, are a bit easier than what you may find on the actual exam. Also, to get a better idea of your preparedness, I'd hold off on doing the practice exams until you feel like you're getting close to attempting the exam. A lot of time if I retake the practice tests I'm figuring I've just seen the same practice questions so much that I'm only getting them correct from so many retake.