Completed eJPT

Naruto985Naruto985 Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
Let me thank the forum and the people who gave suggestions related to exam.

Just completed eJPT exam. Started at 10.45 am and completed by 9 pm one hour for food and small break :). The eJPT exam was pretty good :). Now I want to do eCPPT. There is a offer from elearnsecurity for elite bundle which includes PTP and WAPT. My aim is oscp ;) so guys is it better to take just PTP or the elite combo pack :)
I like PTP and WAPT as both look interesting. Will study WAPT but will take exam later.
Any suggestions/guidance is welcome :)

Thanks in advance
Regards
Naruto

Comments

• gphilipsgphilips Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Naruto985,

Just a quick question... how many hours, roughly, did you put into the PTSv3 course? How much of your lab time did you use prior to sitting for the eJPT exam?

Just starting the PTSv3 this week, trying to get a feel for it.

Congrats on the pass!
  • Naruto985Naruto985 Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi gphilips

Thanks. I took elite pack. I did labs four time and still my lab 45 hours is pending. I started reading the course on April 5. Before this I did CEH, but the ATP where I went gave us a hands on labs so this lab was easy.
    So I guess more or less a month of study and practice on the lab three or four time should be sufficient to take the exam.
    Feel free to message in case of any query.
  • tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congratulations!
    Thanks tedjames :)
  • gphilipsgphilips Member Posts: 22 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Awesome, thanks for the information.

Looking forward to each step as I work through this courseware, but glad to have a good frame of reference for how far the Elite (60 HERA hours) will go.

Congrats again.
  • ArridTatooineArridTatooine Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats man !!
    I'm half way through PTS course and I am loving it ! Sure lots of subject are the same as CEH, but explained differently and more in depth.
    I will wait for PTPv5 to be released before passing the eJPT, maybe i'll get a coupon too ? (or maybe i'm too cheap... lol)
    Good luck. Lucky you, I enrolled for PTP V4 two days back and I am bit concerned now with new version. Hope they upgrade it for free. Sad they don't even let the students know if new version is coming when they are registering for old version. For me dollar cost a lot ;)
    @gphilips I consumed 14 or 15 hours and did the labs three times :) still lot of time left in Hera labs don't know what to do :)
  • ArridTatooineArridTatooine Member Posts: 25 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yeah man, just ask if you can upgrade to the new one since you just bought v4 after passing eJPT!