Options

One down, one to go... passed 210-250 SECFND

SvobodaSvoboda Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just got in from passing the 210-250. Got just over 900 and I didn't use any material except the provided courseware. Like others have said in their pass threads, it is a pretty straightforward exam.

I think every question but one that I got came from the material as well. Only reason I know that one didn't is because I finished up a Linux fundamentals course prior and then went back and searched for the answer and it did not pop in the courseware search results nor was it in the glossary. It's possible that it was mentioned only in a lab since that text does not return in the search results from what I saw.

As I've also mentioned in other Cisco exam threads, I really dislike how Cisco does not let you mark questions to return for review. I don't care what their reasoning is for it, it's counter productive for the student. In any event, onto the next one.

Comments

• Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!!! Good luck on second exam icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • Options
    psheehan5psheehan5 Member Posts: 80 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! If you're in the scholarship, the mentors are awesome! I was in Cohort 5 and finished the second test on Monday. The training was really good. Good luck on SECOPS!