Finally, defeated the beast!!! 70-412 passed!!

Gago77Gago77 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Took me 3 tries, but i finally tamed this monster!

Comments

• xagreusxagreus Member Posts: 112 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats - way to hang in there!!

What's next?
    A+, Net+, Sec+, CySA+, CCNA, ITIL 2011 Foundation, AWS CCP, ISC2 CC, MS SC-900, MS AZ-900
    2024 goals: AZ-900, Cloud+, Palo Alto PCNSA, CyberOps Associate, DevNet Associate, Project+
  • Gago77Gago77 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CASP is next and will complete the CompTIA trifecta for security and open some doors at work.
  • Muhammed HMuhammed H Member Posts: 93 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats. By the way, what are the resources you used to pass that exam?
  • Gago77Gago77 Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used the William Panek MCSA complete Study guide. I also have a virtual network set up where I did a ton of labs. The Microsoft Tech library was also useful. I will say this do not go take this bad boy if you have any doubts. lol
  • EnticlesEnticles Member Posts: 69 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Gago77 wrote: »
    I used the William Panek MCSA complete Study guide. I also have a virtual network set up where I did a ton of labs. The Microsoft Tech library was also useful. I will say this do not go take this bad boy if you have any doubts. lol

I have the MCSA complete study guide provided to me through my workplace. the IT dept have been signed up to access SolarWinds catalogue of CBT training, which includes this book. Interestingly William Panek is also heading the CBT training.

Congrats on the pass, and this gives me confidence that this course / text book will help me join you in the 70-412 certified club!
  • drakerdraker Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Took me 3 times also.
    Break time..!
  • drakerdraker Member Posts: 54 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats by the way! 412 is a real beast.. no doubt about it.
    Break time..!