Options

Officially CCNA Security certified

Khalifa_ITKhalifa_IT Member Posts: 14 ■■□□□□□□□□
After spending full month of self-study officially passed the exam yesterday. The exam was not easy cause i faced around 15-20 tricky questions. you've to prepare well to pass. I got 67 MCQ.

next goal is getting my MCSA in summer.

All the best guys.

Comments

• Options
    greasterngreastern Registered Users Posts: 1 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hey man congrats! I have a question i dont know if you can answer but are all the practice exams and info on this forum for the CCNA exam relevant or is there any more I should know. I am a third year in comp engineering so i have little to know experience with networking. Please advise!
  • Options
    Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Options
    Fulcrum45Fulcrum45 Member Posts: 621 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats! I just took it a month ago. Not easy!
  • Options
    sharpy56sharpy56 Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Well done man!

Are you able to shed some light on the study methods that helped you get success on the beast?
  • Options
    JD20JD20 Member Posts: 66 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hey congrats man!
  • Options
    joshuamurphy75joshuamurphy75 Member Posts: 162 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats. That's a tough one.