Options

I just got CCNA, now facing CCNP.

jose_martinezpjose_martinezp Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello everybody,

This is my first post, I would like to thanks TechExams because it has been very helpful.

I got my CCNA thanks to a book, notes from the internet, some labs have paid in a Uni, two 2500 routers, Boson simulator. But I think CCNP (BSCI, BCMSN, ISCW and ONT) is going to be different. Are the 4 exams test and lab?, or just some of them.

I am checking the first one, BSCI, and I feel there is a lot already stydied from the CCNA, is that true?, I do not mean I will get it next week but compare with ISCW and ONT, in these two there will be a lot to learn icon_confused.gif . What do you think guys?.

Thanks a million.
Jose.

Comments

• Options
    keenonkeenon Member Posts: 1,922 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hello everybody,

This is my first post, I would like to thanks TechExams because it has been very helpful.

I got my CCNA thanks to a book, notes from the internet, some labs have paid in a Uni, two 2500 routers, Boson simulator. But I think CCNP (BSCI, BCMSN, ISCW and ONT) is going to be different. Are the 4 exams test and lab?, or just some of them.

I am checking the first one, BSCI, and I feel there is a lot already stydied from the CCNA, is that true?, I do not mean I will get it next week but compare with ISCW and ONT, in these two there will be a lot to learn icon_confused.gif . What do you think guys?.

Thanks a million.
    Jose.

welcome to the forum

the next 4 exams are no different than the one you just passed but more specific to the functional areas that they cover. for BSCI you need at least 3 routers, 3 switches for BCMSN at least one of them a L3 switch.. now the other 2 you will need to look up but i would imagine that the same devices would be enough but some additional devices would probably be needed. check the bprint to get the best info.
    Become the stainless steel sharp knife in a drawer full of rusty spoons