Options

Websites for Online Labs?

DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
Hey All,

I've been interested and looking into online labs (from a general skill set point of view) and created a small list:

QwikLabs
CloudAcademy
LinuxAcademy
CodeAcademy
ACloudGuru

I am curious if there are any other similar websites that provide similar services? E.g. MySQL labs. What I am trying to get at is basically any websites that have a paid subscription based service which provides a large library of labs that any IT professional can dive into. I totally understand that it can't replace your traditional DIY labs although I am wondering what other platforms are out there thanks!

Comments

• Options
    EANxEANx Member Posts: 1,077 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Cisco has an entire suite of paid-labs on various topics in the cloud while VMware's hands-on-labs (HOL) is free and covers a number of virtualization topics.
  • Options
    cochi78cochi78 Member Posts: 72 ■■■□□□□□□□
    As far as I know, AcloudGuru just offers "Videolabs". Basically something to watch while you're doing the same in your console. On the other side, LinuxAcademy really spins up servers for you to work on. I find that one much more useful than watching someone click around.
  • Options
    DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Thanks for the feedback guys, I'll try LinuxAcademy over ACloudGuru and going to look into the others. Much appreciated!